Thursday, July 2, 2009

kenapa?.....dan kenapa??!!!!!!!!!!.....................


Why there are always people busy with our business.If you do not "touch" me, I won't touch you, that my life principle. Nowadays, there are some people who are really want to disturb about other people life until ruin other people relationship. What the hell are the only word that i can say to these people.
I really angry with these kind of people, what is their right to disturb others. Don't you think, this will ruin the relationship between one person to another. I really frustrated what happened last night. My friend and I was scapegoating by these people. These people, really like to know and solve other people problem. Unconsciously, they were making the both parties in trouble. First, they ask the first party what really happen, then they ask another party and tell to that party what was the first party said, the truth is they was added the story and make the story as their own. What happen after that, the second party "exploded", blame and really furious with the first party. After that, they really shocked, and try to cover what had actually they done. They approached us and tried to tell the real story. They were really anxious, it just like they did really big thing. They never expect that we will react so "good" toward them. Not only that, they were trying to escape when we approaching them. They looks so fear with us. Why they will react like that if they do not do anything? that is what playing in my mind right now. I got plan what should do toward them. I want to make them become regret and phobia to be so busy with other people business. haha!!!! . I will, just wait and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment